Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer Cleaning.

I'm stopping Coachella for now.  I couldn't get gauge with the Knit Picks Comfy, which is the yarn I bought specifically for Coachella and I really wanted to use it.  Oh well.

I'm seeing my cousin on the 20th, so I have to finish the Patchwork Trio Afghan.  I'm on the 11th square (out of 20).

I'll be on vacation from the 11th to the 18th or 19th.  I'll head up to Lake Nacimiento for wakeboarding.  So excited.

I'm feeling a lot better than I have in a long time.  It's nice.

I'm also working on a garter stitch scarf, because I wanted some easy knitting =].

It's a bit smoky outside from all the fires in the northern half of the state, so I don't really wanna go outside to knit.  But I also do.  >.>

I'm going to go finish my watermelon now and start cleaning up the files on my laptop.  I don't need a lot of them now =D.

-Sami

No comments: