Saturday, May 10, 2008

Brain go BOOM!

Wow.  My brain has officially gone splodey.  So has Sierra's brain.  Big boom.

And why has your brain gone splodey, you may ask.  Well, it's because of THIS:

I broke up with my boyfriend of 29.5 months.

I think it was time for it to end.  I felt like I was in the relationship because it was safe and comfortable.  And then I realized the night before that I wasn't in love with him anymore.  I love him, but I'm not in love with him.  My only regret is that I hurt him.


In my knitting life, I finally started on April's second glove.  I'm on my second repeat.  The Lotus Purse is looking pretty.  I still haven't worked on the Fountain Hat, but that's okay, because Kierstyn doesn't know that I'm making it for her.

I got booooks.  Three of them.  I love them.  I can't wait to have yarn so I can knit patterns from them.

Quick Knits: Cool Projects by Jeanne Stauffer

Knit Tricks! by Rebecca Wat

101 Designer One-Skein Wonders edited by Judith Durant

-Sami

No comments: