Thursday, April 24, 2008

Giggles.

Just bought At Knit's End by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee.  I've been giggling all day, non-stop.  My knitting friend laughed with me.  My non-knitting friends laughed a bit, but their reaction would have been unsatisfactory if they were knitters.

Still only have one glove for April.  I tell myself, why don't you cast on?  Let's finish this up.  Looks like she has to wait one more week before it's done.  Maybe.  But, I said pictures, and I meant it, so here is a picture of the first glove:   They're a bit big on me, which is fine, 'cause they're not for me!

I'm working on K's hat.  Wayy excited.  She won't have to worship the ground I walk on, but she better love me until the end of time.  Of course, I won't tell her that knitting this hat didn't count as work because I absolutely love yarn overs.  And this pattern has plenty =D.

Well, back to giggles and stitches.  Latah!!
-Sami

No comments: