Thursday, April 17, 2008

Unrelieved.

As in the pressure in my head.  It's either allergies, which royally sucks, or I'm getting sick, which is even worse.  'Cause if I'm sick, I can pass it on to my friends and family.  Which means I have to be extra careful.  Yuck.

And, I feel so distracted, I've gotten almost no knitting done today.  I have read a lot though.  I finished The Shop on Blossom Street and I've started A Good Yarn (both by Debbie Macomber).

I think I may start working on my scarf tonight.  After I finish the round I'm working on on April's first glove.  I had wanted to at least start the second one tonight, but that's not going to happen.  I should go to bed in less than half an hour, and I haven't started my homework yet.  Oh well, that's what mornings are for.

*sniff*
-Sami

No comments: